San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you challenged to keep up with the daily routines in your business, knowing you need to do more to focus on growth, but uncertain what to do?
GrowthWheel is a hands-on, action-oriented program designed to help entrepreneurs at all stages overcome their barriers to growth. All businesses, from pre-venture start-ups to established enterprises, must address four key challenges. They need an attractive business concept, lasting customer relationships, profitable operations, and a strong organization.
Attendees will participate in this hands-on workshop introducing the GrowthWheel toolkit and will get a sense of how empowering it can be to work with a certified advisor.
What’s included? All registered attendees will be given access to a folder with PDFs of GrowthWheel materials including: 360 assessment and worksheets done in class.
How will GrowthWheel help your business?
- Supports the decision making and action-planning that take place in all companies every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, decision-making and action planning.
- Provides a simple action oriented process that helps entrepreneurs build their business.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
GrowthWheel helps business advisors and entrepreneurs get focused, set agendas, make decisions, and take action. Through analysis, planning, strategies and goals, the results received when utilizing the GrowthWheel tools are decisions, actions, directions and milestones.
Whether you are a start-up who would like to fast-track your company or someone who has an established business and would like to grow, come take advantage of GrowthWheel it is a tool that can transform your business.
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.