Your Personal Invitation to GrowthCLUB
Take control of your time ... and make the next quarter your best ever ...
Time is life’s greatest asset. You see you can always make more money, but once you’ve spent your time it is gone forever.
And that’s why we focus the GrowthCLUB trainingon strategies to master your time. Imagine going into the next quarter being clear on your priorities and having the tools and mindset you need to achieve your goals ...
REGISTER NOW to join other business owners for a day of fun and activity investing 7 hours away from your business; working ON it, not IN it.
- Head into the next 90 days with momentum ...
- By the end of this action-packed day, you will have absolute focus on where your business will be in 90 days time, and a GrowthCLUB plan to get you there. Using this roadmap, you will take your business from where it is to where you want to be.
- Have a breakthrough in time management ...
- You’ll identify your top time wasters and what it takes to achieve all the things that are important to you in life. Plus you’ll gain a much deeper understanding on how to utilize your time ... for real results.
- Learn what it takes to be a leader in your business ...
- You’ll learn deeper distinctions on how to lead your team for extraordinary results and leverage. Be ready for new ideas as you participate in our GrowthCLUB.
- Your key manager’s have just got to be there ...
- Imagine having your key managers in control of their time and clear on their priorities for the next 90 days. This session is perfect for them and this is one day they shouldn’t miss.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Prior to the event, you will receive a pre-event workbook which should be completed and printed. You should bring your laptop to work on during the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Your ActionCOACH Geoffrey Fairhurst. Drop me a mail to email@example.com with any questions.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No worries. It's purely used for venue arrangements.
When & Where
Kempton Park Golf Club
Local Coach Geoff Fairhurst started his ActionCOACH business coaching firm to help small and medium size business owners realize their business goals while achieving a balanced lifestyle. Geoff provides his clients with guidance, mentoring and accountability – so they can take the actions necessary to accomplish their goals. As a result, they grow business profits, make more money, create stronger teams and get back personal time. After all, being in business should give a business owner more life and be FUN!
“I am a firm believer in the philosophy of giving back, which includes developing and growing people, inspiring them to become better at what they do and how they interact with those around them.”
Geoffrey’s clients describe him as passionate and results-oriented with a strong ability to break down business issues into smaller, manageable pieces for successful implementation.
Through a structured 6-step process, clients gain the tools, techniques, and strategies needed to develop results-oriented action plans and successfully implement them. He also provides clients with focus, objectivity and accountability … at all times focusing them to work ON their business, not IN their business, to achieve the results they desire.