Actions and Detail Panel
GrowthCLUB - 90 Day Planning Session for Small Business Owners
Fri, March 24, 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
GrowthCLUB is a once-per-quarter planning workshop for your business that is both educational and fun, that helps your business stay on course. GrowthCLUB is a "must attend" workshop for all small business owners. During GrowthCLUB, you will be trained on strategies that will help with goal setting and time mastery. Attendees will depart GrowthCLUB with an action plan that when implemented will drive success for the business. Here’s how it works:
- attend a 1-day GrowthCLUB workshop to map out 90 day goals and an action plan for your business
- get access to your ActionCOACH
- learn from strategies implemented by other small business owners
- broaden your business knowledge and skills
- broaden your sphere of contacts by networking with other business owners in your region
Q: What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
ANS: The building features a large parking lot. Parking is free.
Q: How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
ANS: E-mail Brian at: email@example.com or call by phone at: 855-905-8634
Q: Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
ANS: Yes, but contact Brian Alquist to confirm the transfer in advance of the event.