We are all becoming entrepreneurs in the modern age. But how does one become the 1%?
Where does one begin finding out how one goes from nothing to something? (Most billionaires are self-made).
You’re probably aware you need amazing and innovative marketing to get the users/traffic/revenue.
Here’s the thing: There’s a lot of terrible information in the social media/online marketing/growth marketing space.
London-based Vincent Dignan was on welfare three years ago and had to to work out how to grow a business quickly using social media- he had no choice.
Since then he has launched two online magazines that got to over one million visitors a month, ran a six-figure agency, launched a book which made over $100,000 in pre-orders on Kickstarter/Indiegogo, and is currently on a 100-date world tour, hitting 30 different cities worldwide.
He returns to Los Angeles for a rare talk to give one of his practical, actionable sessions on how he did it, and how you can use growth hacking to get to where you want to get to in 2017. You’ll learn how to quickly grow a community online, form a substantial pre-launch strategy, how to ensure your emails and tweets get seen/answered, create easy workflows, hack a content marketing strategy, and much more.
Attendants will leave with many practical methods that will be useful in executing a growth strategy (free) applicable to many industries, actionable immediately. This session will uncover the tips and tricks the big startups have used, as well as secret hacks Vincent has used with clients he has worked with at his agency, Magnific.
What you'll learn:
1. An introduction to the "hacker mindset" and how you can use it to quadruple your growth in 2017
2. A step-by-step on how to rapidly grow your social media communities and get free traffic/users/feedback from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
3. Outlining a perfect pre-launch strategy to gather emails so you have users on day one
4. A brief outline of how to hack PR coverage, and some tactics to quickly boost your SEO
5. An overview of the most up-to-date tactics and software to enable efficient email marketing, sales, and productivity
6. Everything you need to know about user experience in 90 seconds (yes, really)
Read what other people, who have seen this talk recently, have been saying about it at: Http://bitly.com/2016talks
Tech founders who want to get more users/traffic/revenue
People who want to rich and internet famous
People who want to build their personal brands
Bloggers who want a bigger audience
Community managers who want to do better
What is growth hacking? (25m)
Growth hacking strategy (25m)
Software to use (10m)
Finding your secret sauce (5m)