One simple definition of the prophetic is "hearing God for the sake of others." In this equipping class, participants will experience a few key things each time they get together:
- Some simple, transformational content about the prophetic. We will explore how every believer can learn to engage the prophetic, what the prophetic looks like in the church and how to see the prophetic flourish in a mature way.
- Practical training and exercises that you will get to put into practice right then in the class.
- A time to debrief those experiences and to do lots of Q + A.
- A few practical next steps to engage with between each class, to continue to practice and grow in the prophetic on your own.
- A time to share how those times went and to debrief those experiences.
This class is being done in partnership with Finding Home Institute (FHI) and will be led by Phyllis Crum. It will be fun, practical, insightful and we genuinely believe will be a catalyst for particpants growth in the prophetic.
Here are the details:
- This cost of the class is $35. If you are struggling to cover that expense, please let us know and we will figure out a way for you to be there.
- This is a 6 week class. It will begin on a Saturday morning, September 24, from 9:30am to 1pm. The remainder of the classes will be on Wednesday evenings, from 7-9pm, starting on September 28 and ending on Oct 26.
- The location of the class will be determined when we get the final number of people taking this equipping class.