Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month - there's a lot to keep up with. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise.
We will cover:
- A review of marketing basics
- What exactly is a marketing "campaign"
- How to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business
- Proven tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible
- Great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects
Join us and start to build a plan that will help you grown your business by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
Disability accommodations should be requested by contacting the Louisville SBDC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-625-0123.