'Crafters Paradise / Scrap-A-Thon 9' Crafting and Scrapbooking Retreat - in Aurora, IL - near Chicago.
GROUP REGISTRATIONS (for groups of 2 to 4 ladies)
Starting 1/1/2016, cost of 3-day Weekend Pass is $75 for Regular registration until Dec 31, 2016.
Starting Jan 1, 2017, cost of 3-day Weekend Pass increases to $80 per person.
Starting Sep 1, 2017, cost of 3-day Weekend Pass increases to $100 per person.
What you get for your registration:
- 3-day Weekend Pass
- Up to 53 hours of unstructured Playtime
- Doors open at Noon on Friday!
- Stay as long as you like in the retreat room
- SPACE! Reserved 6’ table per person to spread out
- Help in/out with your supplies Friday and Sunday
- Power strip at your table
- Dinner on Saturday - Pizza and Salad
- Lunch Friday - late afternoon
- Snacks all weekend
- Unlimited Beverages
- Microwave and Sink in retreat room
- Raffle tickets for daily prize drawings (must be present to win)
- Raffle ticket for Grand Prize drawing on Sunday (must be present to win)
- Stretch Breaks - optional
- Breakfasts, Fridge, Microwave (if staying in hotel)
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool (if staying in hotel)
- Hotel lodging not included
BENEFITS FOR GROUPS - WHAT GROUPS ENJOY
- One extra raffle ticket per person for Grand Prize Drawing on Sunday
- Seating at nearby tables, if seats are still available at time of registration.
GROUP LEADER REQUIRED
- Groups of 2 to 4 ladies must select a Group Leader.
- To arrange for adjacent seating, the GROUP LEADER must contact the REGISTRAR via email and submit the names (first and last names) of each member in her group before 11:30pm on 10/13.
- All names are required from the GROUP LEADER before 10/13 for group members to be seated at adjacent tables, if adjacent tables are still available.
- If seats are still available, every effort will be made to seat group members at adjacent tables.
This retreat is for all crafters - not just quilters or scrapbookers.
If you do a craft, Crafters’ Paradise & Scrap-A-Thon is for you and your friends and family!
Examples of crafts you can do at Scrap-A-Thon Crafters Paradise:
Crochet, ATC, Art Journals, Quilting, Knitting, Altered books, Sewing, Card Making, Paper crafts, Scrapbooking, Project Life, Weaving, Documented Life, Smash books, Glue books, Fat books, Inchies, Jewelry, Twinchies, Mixed media, Painting, Assemblage - whatever you do, you are welcome to do it at Scrap-A-Thon!
See the full Description and FAQS at our blog for important info about the following:
- AGE LIMIT
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- CONFIRMATION LETTER
- FUN ATTIRE (optional)
- ELIGIBILTY & MEMBERSHIP
- PHONE policy
- POLICIES and DISCLAIMER
NO SHARED TABLES
No shared tables. Everyone who attends, must register and present a hard-copy ticket or receipt of their paid registration for admittance. No exceptions.
We now accept digital/electronic tickets or receipts. However these are not eligible to participate in the prize drawings.
Features, options, deadlines, activities, schedule, and prices are subject to change without notice.
No shared tables. No exceptions.
Questions? Contact Coordinator Debi E. email@example.com
Payments are non-refundable.
Registrations ARE transferrable if you cannot attend. Restrictions apply. Click FAQs tab.
Thank you for your payment and support of Crafter's Paradise & Scrap-A-Thon.