This interactive training is specific for the program level shown above. You will be introduced to the masterpieces and themes. You will learn a variety of art techniques, and you will do several of the art projects from this program level.
- Check in starts at 8:30 am.
- Training workshop starts at 9:00 am sharp!
- Parking will be limited. Please carpool if possible and allow time to find a parking spot on the street.
- Wear art-appropriate clothes. A limited number of smocks are available.
- Bring your own refreshments.
- We cannot accommodate infants or children at the onsite training sessions, but please consider joining us for a webinar if childcare is an issue.
Please bring cash, check, or credit card if you would like to purchase Art in Action T-shirts, tote bags, and aprons.
Note that you must be a parent docent/teacher from a licensed Art in Action school to attend. You may attend only one training session per grade level. Thank you!