Come join in the fun ! Grief Relief: Rebuilding Families "One Backyard at a Time"
Support the grieving children and families in our community by purchasing raffle tickets and bidding on fabulous silent auction items. This event allows Grief Relief to offer grief support services free of charge to children and families how have experienced a death of a significant person in their lives.
Raffle tickets are $5 each or five for $20
- Grand Prize - $5000.00 Custom Landscape Constuction (SoftScape) from Stuarts Landscaping & Garden Center
- Second Prize - Simplicity Regent 26/52 Riding Lawnmower ($3099) from Freds Fastrac & Steel Handi Hauler 4' x 8' Utility Trailer ($929) from Chilton Trailer
- Third Prize - 2 Adirondack Chairs ($796) from Zillges Spa,Landscape, and Fireplace, Infrared Grill ($450) from Hospice Hope Associates and Gift Certificate from Eden Meat Market
- Fourth Prize - Amish Oak Rocker and Table Lamp ($750) Murray Furniture. 5x7 area rug ($209) from Twohig Flooring America and a Solid Oak End Table ($250) Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes
- Fifth Prize - Steel Chainsaw, Lawn Trimmer, Leaf Blower ($500) from Jim Schoenborn
For more information on how you can get involved with this event, call (920) 926-4959.
When & Where
Bereavement Care Services
Through Agnesian HealthCare’s Bereavement Services, support is available during this grieving process to individuals and their families following the death of a loved one. All services are offered at no charge and are available to any individual or group who has experienced the death of a family member or friend.