Actions and Detail Panel
GRI: Technology - Huntsville
Fri, May 12, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Instructor: Cherie Moman - Click here for Cherie's bio.
Registration Fee - $125 (Click "Get Tickets" link above to register.)
IMPORTANT: If you are a GRI Advance Payment or GRI Convenience Plan Participant, DO NOT purchase this ticket type. Contact Jennifer Bhojwani at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The course is worth 6 hours of CORE GRI credit - This course is NOT ELIGIBLE for Alabama CE Credit.
Registration Opens at 8:30 a.m.
Please note that there will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before the event, excluding weekends and holidays. There will also be a $25 fee assessed for any no-show.
Here are a few of the things you'll learn in this course:
• Using Technology to Market and Manage Your Business (build it how?)
• Using Tech to Improve Communication with Clients
• Using Technology to Manage Time and Tasks
• Using Tech to Manage Transactions
• Avoiding Technology Overload
• How to use Video to Market your Services
• How to integrate new tech / When to adopt OR How to Create a Digital Workspace