San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How Best to Leverage Salesforce to get Your App ‘in market'.
Below is an overview of some of the topics during the presentation portion of the session that will be covered are:
- Should you be targeting Salesforce’s Commercial Business or Enterprise Business accounts? What is the difference and why does it matter?
- How to do specific ‘targeting’ for marketing campaigns and why?
- What is FullForce and should your product be part of a FullForce solution and what does that mean?
- How to simplify your messaging to help Salesforce account executives to ‘recognize and identify’ new opportunities for you in their accounts
- What you can be doing to ‘differentiate’ yourself from other ISV’s
- What you might think about in partnering with SI’s
When & Where
Salesforce Chicago Partner User Group (PUG)
Join us to network and learn in face-to-face meetings with other Salesforce ISV and SI partners. Build realtionships and knowledge.
- Discover ways to collaborate with other partners to grow our pie.
- Have fun growing our Salesforce.com businesses.
Meet 4 - 6 times a year; generally, on a Wednesday or Thursday at 3:00 PM; rotating locations, between Schaumburg, IL and Salesforce's ChicagoHub in downtown Chicago.
Members: What has happened with your product/business since last meeting?
For 1st Timers: Give a 5-minute 5-topic lightning talk. No selling or overtime.
- Name one (and only one) pain that you solve for customers.
- Name one thing with which you could use help.
- Name one thing with which you could help other partners.
- Name one thing that would make this group worthwhile for you.
- Networking and introductions
- Main Presenter
- More networking
Alan Lee, alan@FortKnoxDMS.com, 847-960-3914
Joe Izzo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-212-7376