San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Ø This workshop is designed to provide training in the Green Industries Best Management Practices (GI-BMP) for anyone working in the lawn, landscape, pest control, or municipal grounds areas.
- Ø The Best Management Practices are focused on reducing non-point source pollution resulting from fertilization or pesticide application.
- Ø At the end of this training you will be given a post-test to determine knowledge learned. If the post-test is successfully completed, you will be mailed a certificate of completion.
- Ø Some cities & counties require this certification before you can bid on jobs or have commercial customers.
- Ø Be sure to turn in your post-test, your evaluation, by the end of the day.
- Ø If you also need pesticide CEUs, get your signed CEU attendance form before you leave.
When & Where
UF/Miami Dade Extension Service
The Miami-Dade Cooperative Extension is a partnership of the Miami-Dade Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources (RER) and the University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS).