The home energy industries are having an increased impact on the real estate industry.
Homes with solar panels, energy upgrades and energy financing (like PACE) are becoming more common.
Are you making this an opportunity to grow or waiting for it to become a crisis to be managed?
Change can be challenging but there's good news: research consistently shows green labeled homes sell for ~5% more1 and around a month quicker2 than conventional homes.
Attend this complimentary 3-hour training for:
- Actionable information to help you sell more houses for higher prices faster.
- Up-to-the-minute info from Real Estate & Home Energy professionals on how the home energy industry is impacting the real estate industry - and how to turn this opportunity into results.
- Complimentary lunch.
Who is presenting:
- Ray Levinson, BPI Building Analyst, CLEAResult, talking about the future nexus of Residential Energy Upgrades and the Real Estate Industry
- Jody Ceniceros, Broker Associate, GREEN, Coldwell Banker, talking about Green Training opportunities for Realtors® and educating your customers about green practices.
- Scott Cooper, Vice President, Cal Green Lending, discussing Green Loan Options
- Dana Arminino, Senior Planner, talking about Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) in Marin County
- Tom DiCandia, Home Performance Manager, SDI Insulation, will show you how energy efficiency/renewables can be completed at your home
Who should attend:
- Loan Officers
Specific topics covered:
- Home energy upgrades
- Home energy upgrade financing
- Steps you can take to prepare for coming changes
- Overview of the home energy industries
- Forces driving the home energy and real estate industries together
What folks are saying:
- "Thanks for a great presentation - it was full of helpful information that we can apply in our day-to-day work." - Pat and Carlos Samuelson, Realtors, Century 21 Prestige
- "This training was a great introduction to green for Real Estate Professionals with no prior green training." - Coni Davidson, Loan Originator, Mountain West Financial, Inc.
About your trainer: Ray Levinson
Ray Levinson served as an Environmental and Energy Program Manager for the U.S. Postal Service for over 15 years. During that time, Ray helped cut the USPO’s energy use by designing and implementing efficiency, renewable energy and electric vehicle programs.
Ray joined CLEAResult in 2016 as a Home Upgrade Advisor and enjoys his role in advising homeowners on their energy upgrade projects.
Ray graduated from the University of San Francisco with an MS Degree in Environmental Management and a BA Degree in Geography/Ecosystems from UCLA. He also holds the Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Professional Building Analyst Certification.
As part of his personal commitment to improving the environment, Ray owns two electric cars (an electrified Ford Ranger and a Nissan Leaf), installed his own solar PV system, and is an avid apiarist (beekeeper).
When & Where
CLEAResult designs, markets and implements energy efficiency programs for utilities, businesses and residential energy customers. If you have questions about this training, please contact George Kopf, Market Outreach Specialist, at (310) 407-9675 or George.Kopf@CLEAResult.com.