Green Homes For Beginners - Oldsmar Morning Snack n Learn
Thursday, March 7, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
Come and learn how you can save money, live healthier and safer, while protecting the environment and increasing the value of your home at the same time, by going Green.
There is no obligation for anyone to buy anything or to do business with anyone. This is and opportunity to learn and network.
You will learn the following about Green Homes:
- What Green Homes are, and the benefits of living in one.
- How they significantly reduce home insurance costs.
- How they save money by being energy and water efficient.
- How they allow mortgages to be paid off faster.
- How they qualify for tax credits and Green financing.
- Why they increase in value, sell easier, and for more.
- Why they are healthier because of superior air quality.
- How they are more hurricane safe.
- How they are professionally energy rated and LEED rated.
- How to make Green improvements to your home.
- How to buy any homeGreen, in any neighborhood.
This is an opportunity to learn the basics about green homes without being intimidated by any techno green talk. Come and meet new friends, relax, snack, have fun and learn.
RSVP ESSENTIAL as we have limited seats.