Actions and Detail Panel
Greater St. Cloud Talent Summit 2017
Thu, April 6, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
The Talent Summit is a one-day conference providing an opportunity for businesses to attract local talent and for job seekers to connect with St. Cloud employers, strengthening the Greater St. Cloud community. There is no-cost to attend this event!
The Summit will include employer and job seeker breakout sessions, networking, lunch, keynote speaker, and a career fair.
- 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM Registration, Networking, and Career Fair Setup
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Engaging Discussions - Recruiting and Retention Ideas that Work
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Job Seeker Registration and Job Fair
- 10:00 AM -10:15 AM Welcome with Judy Zimmer
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM 1st Round Workshop Sessions
- 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM 2nd Round Workshop Sessions
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Lunch and Keynote Speaker
- 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM 3rd Round Workshops Sessions
- 2:45 PM - 3:00 PM Event Wrap-Up with Judy Zimmer
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Job Fair and Networking
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM College Alumni Events
Jasna Burza, Life and Business Strategist
Where Passion and Career Connect
Start thinking about long term choices of finding and offering a job! Aligning our passions with skills gives us fulfillment and meaning- having employees who manage to balance the two will boost company culture and increase profits due to productivity and creativity.
Do I have to pay for parking?
All job seekers will receive a free parking voucher for the Convention Center's parking ramp at the event.
What should I bring to the event?
Job seekers should bring their resume and writing materials for notes.
What's the dress cover?
Dress to impress! We recommend wearing business professional attire.
How can I prepare for the event?
Prepare an elevator pitch for networking, and update your resume.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Gail Cruikshank at 320-257-4753 or email@example.com.