Great Cloth Diaper Change: West Frankfort
Saturday, April 23, 2011 from 10:45 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
West Frankfort, IL
Cloth diapers have come a long way in the past ten years. An event, called the Great Cloth Diaper Change℠ 2011, already creating buzz not only in North America, but all over the world, will take place on Saturday, April 23, 2011 in over 361 locations all around the globe. The Great Cloth Diaper Change℠ will set a world record for the most cloth diapers ever changed simultaneously.
The first 25 participants to arrive will be given Gift Bags full of goodies from FuzziBunz, Kissaluvs, Rockin' Green Laundry Soap, BabyLegs, Bottombumpers, Mom's Milk Boutique, Tweet Creations, SisterHookers Custom Crochet,SO Abigail, and many more WAHM vendors!
RAFFLE & CLOTH DIAPER FOUNDATION DONATION
We will also be sponsoring a raffle to give away several fun prizes. Tickets will be $1 apiece or 12 tickets for $10. Bring your pre-loved cloth diapers and we will donate them to the Cloth Diaper Foundation. Each diaper donated will earn you 5 tickets. Prizes will include a Moby Wrap Gift Set, 2 FuzziBunz One Size Diapers, Kissaluvs AIO diapers, KIssaluvs Antibacterial Wetbags, Bottombumpers Diapers, and MORE!
Please bring $1 (or more) as a donation to the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to spreading the word about reusable cloth diapers.
HOW DO I PARTICIAPTE?
1. Preregister and get your tickets! Click the "Register" button above! Rememer to print your ticket from your email and bring it to the event!
It is required to preregister. This event is FREE. Preregistering allows us to know in advance how many participants we will need to accommodate. Tickets are only required for participants in the diaper change. You only need one ticket for each adult that will be changing a child as part of the event. All other family members and friends are welcome to come watch and enjoy the event, but do not need to pre-register and do not need tickets for admission.
2. Please try to arrive by 10:45 AM on April 23, 2011.
We need time to check everyone in and get set up before the event begins. Participants who arrive late may not have enough time to qualify for the Diaper Change.
3. Change your baby when we say "GO!"
The following regulations are set by the Guinness World Records
- Each baby must be changed out of a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper at exactly 11:30 AM CST.
- The cloth diaper must be a brand that can be purchased by the general public in a retail store or online.
- Unfortunately, homemade diapers that are not commercially available cannot be used. This is a very strict rule from Guinness World Records.
- All participating babies and toddlers must be 39 inches or shorter.
- Each child must be paired with exactly one adult participant.
When & Where
Mom's Milk Boutique
Mom's Milk Boutique is Southern Illinois natural parenting store.