GRATITUD SANIDAD/HEALING GRATITUD OF ORLANDO
Free
GRATITUD SANIDAD/HEALING GRATITUD OF ORLANDO

GRATITUD SANIDAD/HEALING GRATITUD OF ORLANDO

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Amway Center

400 West Church Street

#200

Orlando, FL 32801

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description


The biggest Latin christian concert in the history of the state will be taking place right here on Dec 9th 2016 @ 7 pm at the Amway Center. 4 of the top performing latin christian artist of this decade among them latin grammy winner Marcos Witt, Grammy nominee tercer cielo,grammy nominee Samuel Hernandez...


This event is expected to sellout at least a month before event date of Dec 9th.


THIS IS NOT A FREE EVENT...

PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT TICKETMASTER WEBSITE..

Tickets can be obtained at ticketmaster.com and type keyword Gratitud Sanidad


The highly anticipated Concierto Gratitud Sanidad Orlando FL. (Healing Gratitude for Orlando Concert) will take place on December 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm in the Amway Center in Orlando FL. The Amway Center is listed as the most popular Central Florida Arena, with a capacity 18,000 people. A Christ Centered event of such magnitude has never occurred in this city. Our audience will delight in praise and worship with distinguished Worship Artist MARCOS WITT, TERCER CIELO, and SAMUEL HERNANDEZ, among others.

Our Hispanic community will receive a night of quality and excellence. We invite you to participate in this spectacular event as an Official Sponsor and be a part of this wonderful experience. We will be making a donation to the nonprofit organization FUNDACION LATINOAMERICANA PARA EL DESARROLLO SOCIAL INC. (501 A). According to market research conducted in Central Florida 70% of our community, among all the different denominations, attend churches and listen to main stream Christian music, ages vary from (18-75). The other 30% are inspired to listen to Christian music either by family or friends. A 100% audience attendance is guaranteed for this concert event. Our marketing strategy for advertisement is aggressive and bold, with TV, Radio, Print Media, Social Networks, Billboards, Digital Billboards, and Guerrilla Marketing (face to face) among others. We offer an exposition of excellence of the highest level for your business at high caliber and competitive Marketing as we present it to our audience. Its success is possible through the effort of the alliance between our initiative and support we receive from businesses in Florida and the country.

We have conveniently attached our sponsorship proposal as we look forward to your support in this amazing endeavor. As proud Christians we wish to share our enthusiasm and our faith in this project, which is already creating a city and world- wide buzz. Concierto Gratitud Sanidad Orlando FL. (Healing Gratitude for Orlando Concert) is a genre of Latin music and contemporary Christian music. Latin Christian music is well established in the evangelical churches in Latin America, and is also popular among the majority of the Catholic communities. In the USA both Latin Grammy and Latin Billboard Music Awards have categories of Christian music (eg. Latin Grammy Award for Best Christian Album (Spanish language)), although markets are often underestimated due to lack of reporting. It is a fact that 23% of Florida’s population consists of Hispanic and Latinos, and Spanish is spoken by about 20% of its population, although English is the official language of Florida. The public education system has required its teachers to be trained in ESL (English as a Second Language), a program for teaching English to people who do not speak English. Religious Affiliations in Florida show that Protestants have the largest presence of Christian denominations, along with Baptist and Methodist denominations, greatly impacting in religious life, among many. English is also spoken by Hispanics in Florida, with many different accents.


Suhairy De Los Santos, Assistant VP of Marketing

El Sol Media Solutions Corp.

111 E. Monument Ave Suite 401 Kissimmee Fl 34741

973-901-3722 (c)

407-914-8112 (ofc)

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Amway Center

400 West Church Street

#200

Orlando, FL 32801

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved