Actions and Detail Panel
Graph Data Modelling with Neo4j - Rome
Fri 9 June 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 CEST
Course Name: Graph Data Modeling with Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Intro to Neo4j course is sufficient knowledge to understand this course
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Instructor Lorenzo Speranzoni, LARUS Business Automation S.r.l.
Lorenzo, founder and CEO of LARUS Business Automation and Neo4j "Evangelist", is a pragmatic and passionate IT-expert with an expertise both as Developer and IT-Architect and as Project Leader. He likes to continuously improve his knowledge on the latest open-source technologies and share it with every other people as enthusiast. He loves cycling and art as much as turning ideas into working software.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail email@example.com