Course Name: Graph Data Modeling with Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Intro to Neo4j course is sufficient knowledge to understand this course
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Kenny Bastani, Neo Technology
Kenny Bastani is an accomplished software development consultant and entrepreneur, offering 10+ years of industry experience as a front-end and back-end engineer with demonstrated leadership in designing and developing enterprise-grade web applications for high-volume, high-availability environments. As both an entrepreneur and software designer based in the SF Bay Area, Kenny has gained valuable experience leading teams in both product design and software architecture, in addition to filling multiple development roles when delivering cutting-edge custom web applications to fortune 500 clients.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop and power cord; we will supply coffee and lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com