WINE OVER WATER 2009
-Wine Tasting Day Trip-
Join the Grape Girls for Wine Over Water - Tennessee's premier wine-tasting festival!
Stroll Chattanooga's historic Walnut Street Bridge spanning the scenic Tennessee River – one of the world's longest pedestrian bridges – while sampling wines from over 100 world wineries. The annual festival features top wineries, live music, restaurant tastings and more!
This "Grape Escape" includes:
Central metro Atlanta meet-up location and secure parking
Complimentary glass of wine at check-in
Luxury, air-conditioned transportation to and from the event with snacks
A sampling of red, white, rosé and sparkling wines from around the globe
Commemorative wine goblet
Sample fare from area restaurants serving "tastes" on the bridge - restaurant fare is not included in the ticket price - taste tickets are available at the event
and much more!
Singles, couples and all levels of wine enthusiasts are welcome...
GRAPE GURU MEMBERS RECEIVE $10 OFF TICKET PRICES (FOR YOU AND ONE GUEST) WHEN PURCHASED BY AUGUST 31st! DISCOUNT IS RECEIVED IN THE FORM OF A CREDIT AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.
NOT A MEMBER? CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WINE CLUB!
- Departure Time: Meet at 2PM for check-in, depart at 2:30PM
- Festival Info: 5-8PM
- Return Time: Approximately 10PM
- Departure and Return Location: You will receive detailed instructions prior to the trip
- Bring: Cash for restaurant taste tickets and other festival activities (Wine tasting is included in the cost of the trip)
- Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate casual attire
Expand (or develop) your love of wine in a welcoming and unpretentious environment. We hope you'll enjoy the journey with us!
Important Travel Information & Policies
Payment of any amount to Grape Crush Productions constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions:
Prices are per person, per trip and include round trip transportation, wine tasting admission, self guided wine tasting upon arrival, taxes and gratuities as per the unique itinerary of each trip, unless otherwise stated.
It is the travelers’ responsibility to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to designated departure times. Any guest not arriving in time for departure may be left behind. Grape Crush Productions assumes no responsibility for guests arriving late at departure points at any location.
There is no smoking on any motorcoach.
Grape Crush Productions welcomes persons over 21 years of age only.
All return times are tentative.
There are no seating assignments for this trip. Please arrive early if you have a seat preference.
Grape Crush Productions reserves the right to remove any guest who is
interfering with the enjoyment of others.
Grape Crush Productions reserves the right to change or cancel itineraries, hotels and other tour components at the sole discretion of Grape Crush Productions. If this occurs, efforts will be made to offer alternative dates or programs.
Trips depart in all weather conditions at the sole discretion of Grape Crush Productions.
Guests may cancel reservations up to 30 days prior to trip for a full refund. There will be no credit or refund for any cancellation made after this time.
Grape Crush Productions is not responsible for events cancelled out of our control. Where possible we will make efforts to secure alternate arrangements at our discretion.
Grape Crush Productions reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason. Full refunds will be given for complete trips cancelled by Grape Crush Productions.
- Neither Grape Crush Productions, National Party Starters LLC, its affiliated entities and its and their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns (collectively “Grape Crush Productions ”), own or operate any person or entity which is to or does provide goods or services for these trips. Because neither maintains any control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these suppliers, Grape Crush Productions assumes no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any of the suppliers or other employees or agents, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, or instrument owned, operated or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, or (3) any wrongful, willful or negligent act or omission on the part of any other party not under the direct supervision and control of Grape Crush Productions.
- Guests may be photographed for the promotional purposes of Grape Crush Productions.
- Payment of any amount to Grape Crush Productions constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Personal Property Disclaimer
Grape Crush Productions is not responsible for, and does not assume any liability or accept claims for loss of, or damage to automobiles or personal property due to vandalism, breakage, theft, or wear and tear.
When & Where
Grape Crush Productions
Grape Crush Productions (GCP), Atlanta's premier food and wine event specialists, was voted one of Atlanta's BEST businesses of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 for bringing the "tasting room" to living rooms, offices and venues across metro Atlanta. GCP is the creator and producer of Atlanta Food & Wine Month, Buckhead Wine Festival, Chefs in the City, Inside the Cellar and the all-new Organic Wine & Food Fair. The next sip is yours... Cheers!