There are corporations, foundations, and individuals that will give you money for your current or future project, program, or organization. Discover the keys to finding and writing grants in our upcoming grantwriting workshops. Grantwriting 101 consists of basic foundational information needed to prepare for the grantwriting process. In this session you will learn to:
- Understand the grant writing process
- Plan and devlelop grants/proposals for private & public sources
- Find diverse funding sources
Grantwriting 102 is for current and established projects, programs, and organizations. We recommend completing Grantwriting 101 prior to attending 102. In this session, you will:
- Find specific grants for your current project, program, or organization
- Get practical help writing and completing documents needed for grant submissions
If you would like to attend both sessions, please contact us for a $5 discount code.