Are you involved with a non-profit?
Does your job require you to raise funds for your department or position?
Do you want to add a valuable skill to your resume?
Grantwriting for Beginners is a hands-on workshop that gives you the basic skills you need to start writing grants. Participants will learn how to search for foundations and funding opportunities, tips and best practices for writing, and ways to make your program competitive for repeat funding. Writing exercises will use real-world grant proposal guidelines as examples.
Who should attend:
- Non-profit staff, board members and volunteers
- Students and people in academic fields
- Activists and community organizers
- Religious leaders
- Neighborhood association members
- Anyone who wants to learn about the exciting world of grantwriting!
Registration $35 per person. Discounts available for students and for organizations with two or more workshop participants. Attendees will receive a certificate of participation after completing the workshop.
Online registration now open!
For questions or to reserve your space and pay at the door, email email@example.com.