Dates: This program takes place every other week on Wednesday evenings, beginning October 19
- Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16, Nov. 30
Time: Meetings will be held from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Program length: 16 hours
Format: Hybrid in-person and online training
Location: Good Hall, Room 105
The Grant Seeking program will guide participants in developing a complete grant proposal from start to finish. Where do I find available funding opportunities? How do I know what funders are looking for? What should I consider before starting a proposal? What should I include in budgets and narratives? Why are proposals unsuccessful? Participants will learn effective techniques for locating funding opportunities, identifying an opportunity that best suits their specific needs, and develop a proposal according to the funder’s guidelines.
Participants will have pre-work assignments and should arrive in class having completed assignments and be prepared to engage in discussion of the reading materials.
- Participants will learn about various resources designed to assist in finding funding opportunities.
- Participants will learn and apply key aspects needed prior to developing a grant proposal.
- Participants will lean and apply techniques for creating an effective grant proposal.
- Individuals interested in identifying funding for ideas, initiatives, programs, and projects
- Individuals tasked with supporting organizations to find additional sources of funding
For more information or for registration assistance, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at email@example.com or call 317-788-3393.