Actions and Detail Panel
Grant Writing Workshop
Sat, April 1, 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
Finding a grant is the easy part. Completing a grant application and writing a proposal can be very frustrating and time consuming. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to register yourself or business to receive grants
- How to complete a federal and common grant application
- How to write an effective proposal
- How to develop a budget and budget narrative
- Where to find data and statistics to support your proposal
- How to collaborate with government and community based organizations
- How to develop mistake free-grammer and proofreading skills
Each participant will draft a proposal, develop a budget and budget narrative. We will form a class review panel, learn the review process and understand the common mistakes that cause proposals to be denied.
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in grant writing and will help seasoned grant-writers improve their writing skills.
Space is limited, so Register Early! Guarantee your enrollment by paying your tuition today.
Parking: Located on site $6 (Cash,Credit and Debit cards accepted at vendor machine)
Tax Deduction: If the purpose of attending this program is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses related to the program may be tax-deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5. Please consult your tax advisor.
Light Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
- No Debit or Credit Cards accepted for on-site registration. Exact-Cash only. If you plan to, "Pay at The Door" you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- There are no refunds for this event. If you have paid the registration fee and cannot attend this event, you may attend this event at a later date. Contact Customer Service to re-sechedule.
- It is recommended that you bring your Laptop, Tablet, or iPad. Free Wi-Fi available.
- No audio or video recording allowed.
For additional information, pre-registration or missed event re-scheduling, please contact Customer Service at Email: CBIRInc@att.net or Call (404) 510-6696
PS If you have already attended this seminar, please share this announcement with your friends and associates. As always we appreciate referrals.