We are so excited to invite you to one of the most powerful and dynamic workshops that you will ever attend! This workshop is geared towards the adult learning and will really capture your attention. The facilitator is high impact and has more than 12 years of experience helping to build non-profits efficiently, how to get them primed and ready for grants and even how to write them. Guess what? You will be learning those same tools and will even begin writing a grant SAME DAY!
Isn't that awesome?
Course Objectives - - The participant will learn:
- What a non-profit is and how to create an effective one;
- To develop collaborative relationship and networks;
- Appropriately fundraising techniques;
- Effectively organization financial management;
- Preparation for the grant process;
- To identify different types of funding, grants, and philanthropic giving;
- To identify the different parts of a grant;
- To effectively apply for funding and submit quality proposals;
- How to find the funding, funders, grants, and givers;
- To speak the funders language;
- Take control of your fear of grant writing ; and
- To discover the support throughout this process, just for you!
You will get a manual, tax forms, a list of over 800 funders, and so many things to help your non-profit develop and grow, your leadership to be strengthened and encouraged, and even grant samples to use when you are writing them. Now why haven't you registered yet?