Actions and Detail Panel
Grant Writing Workshop: How to Write a Winning Proposal
Completing a grant application and writing a proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming. This workshop is designed to offer clear guidance in writing effective proposals. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Register yourself or business to receive grants & contracts
- Understand and write a vision & mission statement
- Complete a federal and common grant application
- Develop a winning proposal
- Find data and statistics to support your proposal
- Develop a budget and budget narrative
- Collaborate with government and community-based organizations
- Identify the 20 most common grammar mistakes and how to correct them
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in grant writing and will help seasoned grant writers improve their writing skills. Participants will also receive a business plan template, proposal template and a copy of a fully-funded grant proposal.
Networking with the trainer and peers is strongly recommended. Please bring your business cards.
Space is limited, so Register Early! Guarantee your enrollment by paying your tuition today.
Parking: $6.00 (located on site)
Tax Deduction: If the purpose of attending this program is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses related to the program may be tax-deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5. Please consult your tax advisor.
Refreshments will be provided.
- No Debit or Credit Cards accepted for on-site registration. If you plan to, "Pay at The Door" you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- There are no refunds for this event. If you have paid the registration fee and cannot attend this event, you may attend this event at a later date. Contact Customer Service to re-schedule.
- It is recommended that you bring your Laptop, Tablet, or iPad. Free Wi-Fi available.
- No audio or video recording allowed.
For additional information, pre-registration or missed event rescheduling, please contact Customer Service at Email: CBIRInc@att.net or Call (404) 510-6696
PS If you have already attended this seminar, please share this announcement with your friends and associates. As always, we appreciate referrals.