San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
• Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to access sources of foundation and government grants;
• Be able to write a compete grant proposal which is in “submittable” form for an actual nonprofit agency;
• Demonstrate the ability to develop a case for support of a program or project and use it effectively in a proposal;
• Understand and use effective communication strategies for various types of grants;
• Work collaboratively with key agency people on developing a comprehensive proposal;
• Demonstrate the ability to critique a proposal;
• Develop a “boilerplate” application and be able to adapt it to a specific funder’s guidelines.
Please visit http://www.ceu.csupomona.edu/courses/dynamic_content/courses/default.aspx?courseid=3330 for more information.