Sign up and receive THREE Grant Readiness Videos for FREE to help you get started before our Grant Writing That Gets Funded Workshop.
Grant Central USA’s two-day, Grant Writing That Gets Funded, workshop will be coming to you soon. This comprehensive training is scheduled for October 24 - 25, 2016 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Location: Atlanta Habitat for Humanity
824 Memorial Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30316
You will enjoy a grant writing workshop filled with rich content and is ideal for beginning and experienced grant writers from: city, county, state agencies, as well as nonprofits, K-12, colleges, churches and universities.
A recent Daring To Lead report revealed that 55% of executive directors reported having less than three months of cash reserves.
How will you find the money to support your organization? This nationwide training helps you in garnering grant money for your programs, staffing and general operating needs while giving your organization a competitive edge in fundraising. Our training will help your organization discover today’s best practices and latest trends in securing government and foundation grant money for your agency.
Here are a few of the things you will learn...
- The Absolute Best Way To Approach Funders For Grant Money
- 5 Proven Methods For Finding Funders That Give To Your Cause
- Winning Strategies To Secure Government & Foundation Grants
- Discover What Funders Look For In Your Proposal & How To Give It To Them
- 7 Of Today's Best Practices & Trends In Grant Writing To Get A Competitive Edge
- Insider Secrets On Making Your Proposal A Winner Before You Submit It
- The Top 5 Time Saving Grant Writing Strategies And More!!
Seating is limited and online registration is required. You can call us toll-free and register at 1.888.293.0284 Ext. 1.
PAYMENT REQUIRED: The tuition for this training is $699. Early Bird Special 30 days before the event, with only just a payment of $650. We look forward to helping your organization get funded like we’ve helped so many others.
Register now while seating is available!
“For a beginner to the world of grant writing, I feel that I can begin writing proposals with confidence tomorrow.” - Terry Anderson, Director Administrative Services, Firebaugh - Las Deltas Unified School District