Come celebrate with us!!!
GrandCare Systems, a pioneer and leader in the Digital Health & Aging in Place Technology market, would like to invite you to join them for an in-booth cocktail PRESS reception sponsored by LivHOME CareMonitor. Additional sponsors include the Z-Wave Alliance and CEDIA.
GrandCare will be announcing their International partnership with the largest homecare provider in the UK, celebrating a major industry healthcare award from Frost&Sullivan and officially announcing a partnership with large at home care services, LivHOME, who recently deployed their brand new LivHOME CareMonitor powered by GrandCare Systems.
Come and learn why the GrandCare System is paving the way in the tele-monitoring and digital healthcare technology market, hear more from the CEO of LivHOME on their LivHOME CareMonitor powered by GrandCare, and listen to the Z-Wave Alliance and CEDIA discuss their role in the digital health space. Learn, network and enjoy a cocktail with others throughout the industry!!
RSVP here for your drink tickets!!
When: Tuesday, January 8th 3:30 - 5:30pm
Event begins at 4pm (see full agenda below)
GrandCare will be giving away jackets as well as a one lucky winner who will walk away with a brand new Samsung tablet donated by Samsung's Enterprise Healthcare team!!
CES In-Booth Agenda:
3:30p Happy Hour/Networking
4p WELCOME, Laura Mitchell, VP Business Development, GrandCare Systems
- GrandCare Announces UK Partnership, Charlie Hillman, Founder, GrandCare Systems
- CEA Announces GrandCare as winner of CEA Entrepreneur of the Year, Steve Koenig, CEA
- LivHOME CareMonitor announces national roll-out, Mike Nicholson, CEO LivHOME
- GrandCare Announces Frost & Sullivan Award: Best Practices, Gaytha, Co-founder, GrandCare
- GrandCare introduces new Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Erick Eiting, CMO, GrandCare
- What's Next Boomer Summit announces conference, Mary Furlong
- Samsung Tablet Give-Away – special thanks to Samsung Entreprise Healthcare team
5:00 – 5:30p Networking/Happy Hour
When & Where
GrandCare Systems is a caregiving tool that is designed to reduce healthcare costs and improve outcomes by enabling designated family members, caregivers and healthcare professionals to remotely care for an individual in a residence, regardless of geographic location. The heart of GrandCare is a large touchscreen in the residence, which provides the individual with social communications, instructions, reminders and medication prompts. No computer skills are needed for the resident to fully engage in all of the touchscreen features.