Gran Fondo NJ - September 10th, 2017 in Morristown NJ.
Ranked #1 Gran Fondo in US for 2016 by Gran Fondo Guide.
Five Spectacular Routes: 18 miles, 42 miles, 62 miles, 75 miles and 107 miles.
Our 62-mile Medio Fondo Route was selected by the editors of Bicycling Magazine as one of "The 50 Best Rides in America."
For more information visit our website.
Keep informed on the latest events by liking us on our Gran Fondo NJ Facebook page.
What is included in your registration:
- Raffle prizes (must register on-line for raffle entry)
- Personalized Event "Bib" (Number)
- The traditional Gran Fondo Mass Start
- Route signage marking every turn, Cue Sheets, a top-tube sticker, and police and marshals to guide you on your way
- Festive Rest Stops: The foods you expect at endurance cycling events (PBJ, PowerBar Fuels and Fluids, a wide assortment of fresh fruits), plus a wide variety of specialty treats
- SAG Support and Mechanical Support at each Rest Stop
- Chip-timing on the key climbs of Gran, Medio and Piccolo Routes
- KoM, QoM and Men's and Women's Team and Him/Her Team Awards and Presentation Ceremony
- Finisher's Medal
- Gran Fondo NJ Pint Glass
- Post-Ride Recovery Zone
- Post-ride Food Festival
- Post-ride Entertainment and Expo with on-site "Valet" Bike Parking
- A video commemorating the event
- Discounts on local hotels for the Gran Fondo NJ Weekend
- Free training rides along our routes throughout the months leading up to the event (must be registered to participate) featuring product demos and test rides from our sponsors
Click on the links below to preview our Five Scenic Routes