Join us for our first annual beer dinner showcasing all the wonderful things we do with our malted grains. We're pairing the seasonal release of our Belgian Ales with a four course meal prepared by Chef Scott Parker.
$80/person with round trip transportation from Hogshead Brewery in Denver (departs at 6pm). Arrive early for a free beer at Hogshead.
$65 without transportation
- 10oz Belgian Pale Ale (returning popular beer)
- 10oz Bel Hop Pop (dry hop Belgian)
- 10oz Vers L'ouest (a Belgian Tripel)
- 10oz Infused Porter (details to come)
- Special tasting of our first brew of the General Macarthur’s Scotch Ale
- Four course meal prepared by our Chef Scott Parker
- Branded Westbound & Down beer glass to take home
- Beer at Hogshead Brewery before we leave
Space for this event is limited, so please reserve your spot today. Gratuity for your server is included in ticket price.