Actions and Detail Panel
Graduate Student Grant Proposal Workshop
Thu, March 23, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
- Two part hands-on workshop sponsored by the Florida Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program.
- Students from any department are encouraged to attend.
- Dr. Mickie Swisher and Kaylene Sattanno of the Family, Youth, and Community Sciences department will discuss the keys to writing a successful grant proposal.
- Students will have the opportunity to work on their own proposal at the workshop.
- Each session of the workshop will cover different aspects of proposal writing - students should plan to attend both sessions.
- This workshop will address grant writing, in general, but students are encouraged to review the Southern Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program (SARE) 2017 Call for Proposals for Graduate Student Grants.
- Southern SARE Graduate Student Grants provide funding for graduate student research projects that address issues of sustainable agriculture of current and potential importance to the Southern region and are available to any graduate student enrolled full time.
- Proposals are for a one-time project maximum of $16,500.
- Projects may last up to three years.
- Proposals are due May 5, 2017 at 5PM EST.
- Please contact Kaylene Sattanno at email@example.com or 352-273-3530 if you have any questions.