Graduate Admissions Open House
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Graduate Open House
Attend a Graduate Open House to meet the program directors, ask questions that matter to your education and ultimately, your career goals. Discover what makes Ohio Dominican University's Graduate programs unique and why students don't just come for an education, but also an experience.
You have questions, we have the answers:
- How will I pay for graduate school?
- Have I been out of school too long?
- Who can I talk to about transfer credits?
- How does ODU cater to fit into my busy schedule?
- Is there tutoring available?
- Are there multiple starts dates throughout the year?
- Does ODU offer scholarships or discounts?
At this event, we will have breakout sessions on:
- MASTER OF ARTS IN LIBERAL STUDIES
- MASTER OF ARTS IN TESOL
- MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- MASTER OF EDUCATION
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SPORT MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN EXERCISE SCIENCE
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
5:30-6:00PM – Check-in (#10 on Map)
6:00-6:15PM – Welcome!
6:15-7:00PM – Program Sessions
7:00-7:30PM – Admissions Open Session
When & Where
ODU Graduate Admissions
Ohio Dominican University
As a Catholic liberal arts University in the Dominican tradition, Ohio Dominican University is guided in its educational mission by the Dominican motto: to contemplate truth and to share with others the fruits of this contemplation. Ohio Dominican educates all individuals committed to intellectual, spiritual and professional growth to become lifelong learners committed to serving others in a global society, as ethical and effective leaders grounded in the pursuit of truth, justice and peace.