Graduate Admissions Open House
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
Graduate Open House
Attend a Graduate Open House to meet the program directors, ask questions that matter to your education and ultimately, your career goals. Discover what makes Ohio Dominican University's Graduate programs unique and why students don't just come for an education, but also an experience.
You have questions, we have the answers:
- How will I pay for graduate school?
- Have I been out of school too long?
- Who can I talk to about transfer credits?
- How does ODU cater to fit into my busy schedule?
- Is there tutoring available?
- Are there multiple starts dates throughout the year?
- Does ODU offer scholarships or discounts?
At this event, we will have breakout sessions on:
- MASTER OF ARTS IN LIBERAL STUDIES
- MASTER OF ARTS IN TESOL
- MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- MASTER OF EDUCATION
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SPORT MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN EXERCISE SCIENCE
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
5:30-6:00PM – Check-in (#10 on Map)
6:00-6:15PM – Welcome!
When & Where
Ohio Dominican University
For more than 100 years, Ohio Dominican University has given its students a high-quality liberal arts education in a Catholic environment that nurtures ethical values and community service.