Register yourself or a team to flex your lip sync muscles! Costumes, props, dancers, backup singers and creativity encouraged! Registration for contestants is limited to the first 16 acts. First place winner will receive a cash prize (TBA at event) and a trophy. Second and third place winners will also receive trophies. To ensure participation please register by Monday, September 19, 2016. Late entries accepted if room until September 26th. Late Fee of $10.00. Battle Champs will be selected by judges and audience. Top Four will battle for the championship. Registration is $15.00 for Individual and $30.00 for Team. You may register an act on this page by completing the registration form. Songs should be appropriate and are limited to 2 minutes. The act needs to submit an MP3 file of their song to email@example.com by September 23, 2016. Not all of us are made for battle. If you are too shy please be a great attendee in the audience and cheer the contestants on! Tickets for event entry are just $5. Tickets can be purchased on this page or at the door. This event is for all ages! Food and drinks will be provided by GG's Showtroupe. For additional information please email GraciesOffice@aol.com.
We will also have 10 indoor vendor booth spaces (10x10) available for $25.00. If you would like to request a double booth or table, please register for 2 vendor booths. We have a limited amount of space. Booth spaces are reserved and accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
General Rules & Regulations for Vendor Spaces:
- Booth spaces will measure 10x10. One table and chair will be supplied at the event.
- Vendors must supply booth signage, trash bags, including supplies needed for the sale of their product.
- Vendors are responsible for discarding their own trash. Absolutely NO trash is to be left in the booth space.
- Location of booth spaces will be determined by order of reservation. Vendors will be notified and issued a map of individually-assigned booth locations in advance of the event.
- Questions please contact Carrie Mudd at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Vendors work at their own risk.