Meetup of Meetups
Join us February 8 2017 as GR DevNight and SoftwareGR team up to bring you a "meetup of meetups". We've invited 30 local user groups, meetups, and software events to come share about their events and give you a chance to meet others with similar interests, and maybe even create a few new groups. The evening will be a networking event and will include a light dinner (included with price of admission).
A few organizers may speak briefly about their events, but there will be no hour-long sessions like at a typical DevNight. Come, network, meet new members of the local software community, and help make Grand Rapids an even better technology hub.
5:15 Check-in opens
5:30 Dinner starts
6:00 Welcome & introductions
Groups/Events In Attendance Include:
- Django Girls Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Python Users Group
- Grand Rapids Java User Group
- GR WebDev
- GameDev GR
- Learn to Code Grand Rapids
- WM .NET (that's us!)
- West Michigan Tech Talent
- Grand Rapids Functional Programming
- Mobile Mondays Grand Rapids
- GR Testers
- Agile West Michigan
- MCWT (Michigan Council of Women in Tech) - West Michigan
- GR CocoaHeads
- Big Data and Hadoop User Group of West Michigan
- and more...
More details: http://grdevnight.org
DevNight is a quarterly mini-conference for developers in Grand Rapids, MI. If you enjoy our sister event, GR DevDay, then you'll love DevNight. Join us for good food, networking, and some great speakers presenting on topics relevant to the modern software developer.