The purpose of the Business Ready course is to develop and understand basic business structure. Throughout the course you will learn the fundamental and essential business practices. Also, throughout the course you will be asked to complete certain tasks that will allow you to better understand business fundamentals and the basic structure of your business. This course is taught online and in a live class room setting, all sessions and resources are available through student’s online profile at www.gpiwin.com.
All materials pertaining to this course will be accessible in the students’ individual folders. Folders are labeled by week and topic discussion. Students are free to access all information in folders for their review of topics discussed, and will have access to the information for the duration of the course.
By the time this course is completed students should have the following:
• Business Name Approved
• Obtained Employer Identification Number (EIN)
• Business Registered with the State of Georgia
• A Clear Understanding of Business Structure
• An Understanding of the North American Industry Classification Systems
• Understanding what the Federal Government buys
• Obtained a Dunn and Bradstreet Number
• A Federally Formatted Resume