San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This one of a kind sale brings together 12 valley bridal salons in one location. Featuring exclusive designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and special event gowns, all items will be a minimum of 50% off retail pricing. Gowns are of assorted styles and range from sizes 2 to 32.
Participating bridal salons include: Nordstrom, Mariee- At The Shops at Gainey Village, Uptown Bridal & Boutique, Strut, Brilliant Bridal, The Bridal Outlet, Suzanne's Bridal Boutique, HollywoodBling, Kaira's Bridal & Tuxedo, Adore Bridal Consignment Boutique and Schaffers.
Brides and beauty queens alike are encouraged to arrive early on “White Sunday” as this is a first come, first serve sale. Tickets are $5 with pre-registration and $10 at the door.
All door proceeds will be donated to Fresh Start Women’s Foundation.
Important information for attendees:
• No strollers, small children or large bags will be allowed into the sale.
• No entry into the sale will be allowed after 1:30pm
• Doors will open at 10 am. Come early to get in line.
• All sample sale gowns are first come first serve.
• Bring your camera. You MAY take pictures!
• All sample sale purchases are cash and carry. (Credit Cards are also accepted) No checks on sample sales.
• No Bargaining
• All purchases are final. No refunds, no exchanges. Once you purchase your sample sale dress, you must take the dress with you.
• Sorry, ladies. We cannot hold sample sale gowns.
• No food or drink allowed in the sample sale.
• Any behavior deemed disruptive will result in being escorted off of the property
When & Where
Arizona Weddings Magazine
For 28 years, Arizona Weddings Magazine & Website has provided brides with comprehensive wedding planning information and interactive tools to assist you in organizing your wedding and help you select the professional wedding vendor that is just right for you and your budget.
Arizona Weddings provides you with all the necessary resources that are ultimately focused on the same goal - making it easier to plan your dream wedding. Arizona Weddings Magazine & Website provides you with information on over 400 seasoned wedding vendors in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Tucson, Flagstaff, Sedona and many more, as well as informative articles and tips on planning your wedding.
From finding the perfect wedding photographer to bridal gowns to wedding venues, Arizona Weddings is here to help you every step of the way. We're dedicated to creating the most comprehensive and useful wedding related site for Arizona brides and their families. Our site allows you to research a vast array of vendors as well as 360° virtual tours of hundreds of hundreds of reception halls, hotels, resorts, and rehersal dinner locations.
Arizona Weddings Magazine & Website is ALL YOU NEED when planning an Arizona wedding!