San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
GSA Schedules are the premier acquisition vehicle (contracting vehicle) in the Federal Government, with approximately $40 Billion a year or approximately 10% of overall Federal procurement spending.
GSA Schedules are fast, easy, and has a strong record of small business achievement.
This GSA Seminar, Powered by Bidspeed, will open the door to pursue some big Federal opportunities by providing the knowledge and processes to winning a GSA Schedule.
Seminar Includes: Hands on-guided support to establish and develop
- Government Business Strategy Approach
- Requirement Specific Capabilities Statement(s)
- RFI & Sources Sought Response Development
- RFP Development Review of Sections L & M
- GSA Schedule Overview – Proposal Development
- GSA Schedule Proposal Documentation
- GSA Submittal and Negotiation Process
- Detailed Opportunity Identification & Management
- Competitor Analytics & Specific Market Forecast
9:00 am—9:15 am
* Opening Remarks / Bidspeed Onboard
9:15 am—10:30 am
* GSA Strategy Development / Capabilities / Goals-Objectives
* Government Wide Opportunity Identification / Business Pipeline Management
* RFI, Sources Sought, RFQ/P Response Development / Competitor Analysis
10:30 am—1:00 am
* GSA Schedule Review / GSA Proposal Process / Required Documentation-GSA
1:00 pm—End of Seminar
* One-on-One Company Breakouts (as needed) / Follow-on Scheduling
For more informaiton contact: 405-202-7589 or email email@example.com
All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Bidspeed-SBA Co-Sponsorship number is: 16-0920-148. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: Karen Burgess, 714-560-7451.
Save This Event
When & Where
Bidspeed is a full service Government Opportunity Management & Business Development System updated real-time with current business opportunities fully integrated in customer relationship management system.
Bidspeed has solved the past, present and future procurement big-data problem and also provides your company with expiring contracts information, forecast and incumbent contractor information to included historical contract(s) with reporting functionality. Bidspeed provides a fully functional collaboration virtual environment for both internal and external teaming development. Over 14,000 Successful Government contractors use Bidspeed and 100% win GSA Schedule Awards