Actions and Detail Panel
GoVegan Public Potluck FEAST+ (Last Saturdays)
Sat, October 28, 2017, 5:30 PM – 8:45 PM EDT
Earthsave, Coral Gables Cong. Church, VeganMan & Hostess Estela
I-N-V-I-T-E herbivores, omnivores, eaters anonymous, ie. everyone to South Florida’s Original Public “GoVegan Potluck Feast+” monthly series of free Public Vegan Dinner-Events, usually Last Saturday’s, designed to educate-motivate-inspire a shift towards a healthy-holistic-humane diet and lifestyle, while enjoying great food, vegtastic entertainment and camaraderie!
Retro: Over 100 EarthSave Partee goers on Dec 3 (Gables) and Dec 30 (Tamarac) welcomed in GoVegan 2017 with vegtastic entertainment, great food, high energy and awesome approval comments! Watch for upgrades to our events, starting with Enhanced Raffles with Cash Prizes!! Why bring lotsa Family & Friends? Because everyone benefits from trying-tasting-applying our holistic-humane-hygienic lifestyle!
PRESS KIT > https://tinyurl.com/zmrtl6s | PROMO Video>https://tinyurl.com/E-aveFL
● Testimonials ● EarthSave 101 ● Vegan Trivia Quiz • Entertainment Surprises • Wacky Prof. Veghead • Causes, Vendors, Fundraisers, Awards
Hostess Chef Estela
● 5:30 EarlyBirds Buffet & Mingle w. Vegtastic EduTainment Surprises including live music and New EarthSave Slide Show
● 6:30 'Chef Estela's LiveFood DEMO Series 'KELP NOODLE SALAD WITH CITRUS-TAHINI DRESSING' by
Silvia Leonel, founder/headchef of Sustainable Cooking Lab; private chef, cooking instructor and consultant; BS (FIU-Hospitality Mgt); Plant-based Nutrition (Cornell- T.Colin Campbell Ctr.); CULINARY RX (Rouxbe Cooking School-Plantrician Project) email@example.com
● 7:15pm Featured Lecture ‘REVERSING MS (Multiple Sclerosis) WITH A VEGAN DIET’
Jarod’s journey from debilitating illness to high-functioning health continues to reveal improvements which many consider ‘miraculous’. He says “It's a lot easier to maintain your health than it is to regain it!” and “If you think eating well is expensive you haven't priced illness lately!” “People are fed by the food industry, which pays no attention to health! People are treated by the health industry which pays no attention to food!”by Jarod Jacobs MS diagnosis 1986 - No MS drugs since 2007 - organic vegetarian since 2009 – treatment consists of: chiropractor, physical therapy, attitude, no meds, raw vegan diet. Now walks 300+ feet. Video> https://youtu.be/5kYrEVx5pIk
8:30 GiveAways-Raffle & Cleanup
● Earn Free Vegan Rewards Tickets for DoorPrizes: win cookbooks, DVD’s etc: Just Showup(1Tic) Bring Reusable/Eco Placesetting(1Tic) EarlyBird arrival(1Tic) Bring New Guest(1 per) Bring Supersized Portion(2Tics) Books courtesy of American Vegan Society: Powerful Vegan Messages' 'Famous Vegetarians' 'Dating Vegans'
● Play Donation-Raffle for Cash$25PrizeD-DONATE $5(1Tic) $10(3Tics) $15(5Ticss) $20(7Tics)
● Access on West Side: Park in school lot - Use ramp/stairs to Fellowship Hall entrance
● R.S.V.P. por favor - your headcount helps us prepare seating and amenities, via Text/Voicemail> 786-708-1028 | firstname.lastname@example.org
● Unfired Livefood Is Celebrated – All Healthy Vegan Food Is Welcome!
● Free Admission if you bring FairShare Food & EcoPlaceSetting (encourages EarthSavers to avoid plastic and paper in landfills/conserve resources)
● FairShare Potluckers share food. IF YOU CANNOT bring Food this time then take advantage of bargain $10 NoFoodFee so everyone can *Taste*Learn*Share*
● Join facebook.com/earthsavesouthflorida
● Join meetup.com/earthsave-south-florida
● Share Photographer-Videographer files via our Public Uploader> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxFfo15wBJIMejQ3ZVhqTkxVMjg&usp=sharing
● Watch Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGhQnWeR0RjxcPDtIRAsXSA
● Donate https://secure.meetup.com/Earthsave-South-Florida/contribute/
● EarthSave posts on multiple social media so RSVP #’s appear understated!
● Directions: Us 1/So Dixie Hwy > N On Granada Blvd. (Between Marius St & Miller Rd. > W On Anastasia Ave. (Between Escobar Ave & Malaga Ave. Church Faces Biltmore Hotel 33134
The Vegan Movement is growing in response to many factors: environmental degradation, widespread abuses inherent in modern animal agriculture, scientific & holistic health benefits of a plant-based diet. Film, theatre, fine arts, academia and other media help inspire and document the causes and solutions. EarthSave engages the curious, the occasional and the practicing Vegan to ‘make a difference’ in their own lives and spread the word to others.
How Abboudit - Free Vegan Potluck with Vegtastic Presentations & Entertainment, LiveFood Demo, Prizes & Surprises...
Note: ESF events are publicized on many social media platforms - # of RSVP's likely to be understated.
Date and Time
Coral Gables Congregational United Church of Christ
3010 De Soto Boulevard
Fellowship Hall on W. side
Coral Gables, FL 33134