Happily Ever After Starts Here!
Get the practical tools and insights you need for a strong, lasting marriage. The Gottman Seven Principles Workshop is a fun, must-have class for all engaged couples and newlyweds based on decades of groundbreaking couples research!
- Engaged couples receive a certificate for $60 off the cost of their marriage license.
- All workshop materials (and lunch!) are included in the registration fee.
- Workshop is interactive and skills-based, featuring best practices presentations and private couple's exercises.
- This is NOT group therapy! The workshop is educational, based on 40+ years of relationship research by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, two of the nation’s most acclaimed relationship experts!
Couples will learn and practice proven tools to:
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Amp up your romance and intimacy
- Identify solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Communicate openly and effectively
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
Read testimonials from couples who have attended @ http://www.vergerelationships.com/workshops.html
Where will the workshop be held?
The exact address will be emailed to registered couples a few weeks in advance, along with other reminders. The workshop location will either be in Frisco or north Plano, depending on the size of the group.
What time should we arrive?
Couples are encouraged to arrive by 8:15 a.m. to park, check-in, locate the workshop, grab some coffee, hit up the restrooms, etc. We'll get started promptly at 8:30 a.m.
What is provided, and what should we bring?
All materials required for the class will be there for you...just come eager to learn, try out some new tools, and have a great day with your partner! Lunch will be provided around noon.
What should we expect?
This is an interactive class for engaged and married couples! It is not a group therapy session, so no one will be airing their dirty laundry. The workshop facilitator will lead demos and share best practices based on Dr. Gottman's Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. There will be opportunities to interact with the facilitator and other couples, but you will also have plenty of time to engage in the activities and discussions privately with your partner.
What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellations made at least two weeks in advance will receive full refunds, less a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued within two weeks of the workshop. If the facilitator has to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, couples will receive a full refund.
When & Where
Kara Shade, M.A., CFLE is a relationship educator and the owner of Verge Relationships. Questions? Email email@example.com