Actions and Detail Panel
Got Soul On The Thames (Tall Ships + Fireworks Special) - Good Fri 14th Apr
Fri, April 14, 2017, 5:40 PM – 10:50 PM BST
We're back!!! After the success of our 1st ever boat party in September 2016, we've returned with another 'Got Soul On The Thames' over the Easter Weekend.
We will be back onboard the Hurlingham Party Boat and sailing up and down the Thames whilst partying to Neo Soul, RnB, Soulful house and more. As an added bonus, this all takes place during the Royal Greenwich Tall Ships Festival. There will be a fleet of up to 40 tall-masted sail ships before they set sail across the atlantic.
We will also be treated to a firework show as part of the festival.
Early Bird: £17.50 *SOLD OUT*
Standard: £20 *ALMOST SOLD OUT*
Last Chance: £25 *50 LEFT*
Please note the following:
- Boarding: 5.40pm Sails: 6pm
- Arrive earlier for complimentary Jelly Shots and Rum Punch before boarding
- Capacity is VERY limited. (160)
- The boat will sail up and down the thames. It won't be docked or moored.
- We will return to the same pier (Tower Millenium Pier)
- Late arrival = Missing the boat. The boat will not wait for anyone. A few people learnt this the hard way
- Parking. Arrive EARLY to allow for parking and walking to boat.
- If you suffer from motion sickness then this may not be the party for you.
- When Aaliyah's "Rock The Boat' gets played, we expect everyone to sing along. :)
- High heels are not be the best choice of footwear.
- Make some space on your phone for pics and videos as we will be sailing by several tall ships that are in town as part of the 'Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta'
Neo Soul, Soulful House, RnB, HipHop, Afro Beats, Dancehall/Reggae and more
Casual but fly. Please make an effort. We advise those attending to dress light. Nautical Themes and colours welcome.
Location: Tower Millennium Pier
Boat: The Hurlingham
Boarding: 5.40pm, Sailing: 6pm
Ticket includes: Entry, complimentary Jelly shots/Rum punch (before 5:30pm) and snack (Vegetarian and meat options)
Street Parking: (Check parking signs) Muscovy Street, Trinity Square, Seething Lane.
Multi-Storey Parking: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/transport-and-streets/parking/where-to-park/car-parks/Pages/Tower-Hill-car-and-coach-park.aspx
What's the refund policy?
As this event operates according to a very strict and limited capacity, there is a no refund policy in place so please be certaing before purchasing your tickets.
Why are they playing Neo Soul?
Got Soul started off as a weekly Neo Soul brand. As this is a special event, the music policy will be varied and will include other genres such as dancehall, soca and afro beats etc. Please note this.