GORE-TEX (r) Philadelphia Marathon Training Runs
Running the Philadelphia Marathon 26.2 and looking for some great runs? Get ready with City Sports at our Training Runs! Starting August 10th, we'll meet at City Sports Center City every Sunday for a long run to help you gear up for race day! Weekly distance schedule is listed below. All paces and abilities welcome! Spend your long runs with us and enjoy great benefits along the way.
When: Sundays at 8:30am, August 10 - November 16th
Where: City Sports Center City
- Distance will increase each week leading up to race day (schedule below)
- Water stops provided.
- Safe place to store belongings.
- Learn tips to help you go the distance!
- GORE-TEX (r) product testing, giveaways and more
- Earn rewards
- Enjoy vendor visits with info, demos, and giveaways to prep for the big day
- RSVP every week to learn tips for your off days and prepare for each week's scenic route
- Stay after to refuel with local restaurant specials
8/10: 6 miles
8/17: 8 miles
8/24: 10 miles
8/31: 8 miles
9/7: 12 miles
9/14: 13 miles
9/21: 14 miles (CANCELLED)
9/28: 16 miles
10/5: 14 miles
10/12: 18 miles
10/19: 14 miles
10/26: 20 miles
11/2: 14 miles
11/9: 12 miles
11/16: 8 miles
11/23: RACE DAY!