Actions and Detail Panel
Google Tag Manager Training: 29th November, Dublin, Ireland
Tue, November 29, 2016, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM GMT
Google Tag Manager is a free tag management system that allows marketing teams to manage analytics, advertising and marketing tags easily on their websites or mobile app.
Similar to the role of a content management system for content, Google Tag Manager allows non-technical users to manage marketing and advertising tags quickly and easily via a user-friendly interface. Once tags are created or updated they can be published live to your website directly from the GTM console.
This means that any authorised user can manage your website tagging without the need for a developer. So, there’s no more need to go chasing IT to publish tags in time for your next marketing campaign! Now, with a little know-how, you can do it yourself.
What will you learn:
- How GTM works: capabilities and limitations
- Tracking strategy: using data to drive your digital strategy
- The dataLayer explained
- Tags, Triggers and Variables
- User Interface and Settings and Admin Panel
- Google Analytic tags; visitor tracking, event tracking (links, buttons, elements, widgets) and form tracking
- Cross domain tracking
- Advertising tags; implementation of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Adwords tags
- Floodlight tags; advanced implementations
- Custom HTML tags to implement any other script or tracking
- Debugging your tags and Publishing
Who should attend:
- Advertising, marketing and communications professionals
- Web Developers, Webmaster and IT professionals
- Analytics, Business Intelligence and insights teams
- Digital marketing, advertising and analytics professionals
This course will provide candidates with the knowlege, frameworks, best practices and processes for using a tag management system to implement your digital marketing measurement strategy.
Early bird tickets:
Ticket are just €450+ vat. Class size is limited to ensure a rich and engaging experience.
Previous training attendees include:
Electric Ireland, daa, Permanent TSB, Cork Institute of Technology, Bord Bia, MERK, CPL, ding.com, Irish Times, ESB, Tallaght IT, Aer Rianta, Consumer Help, and many more.
Have a question?
Ask the trainer firstname.lastname@example.org or book online eventbrite.
Can’t make the date? Bespoke onsite training available - www.adaptive.ie