Over four, interactive sessions, this course will give you a fundamental grounding in Google Optimize 360 and how it differs from other CRO platforms such as Optimizely and VWO.
You will get to know how to use this new platform from Google to enhance your website performance.
Who this course is for: Conversion service personnel, front-end developers, web analysts and insight teams, senior marketeers with an interest in split testing.
All required equipment will be provided at the venue.
Session One – what is Optimize 360?
• Setting up Optimize 360
• Integrating Google analytics with Optimize 360
• Interface and functionality run through
• Understanding the pros and cons of Optimize 360
Session Two – setting up and running tests
• Creating an experiment
• Using the WYSIWYG and Code editor
• Setting up goals and audiences
• Set up best practices
Break for lunch (provided)
Session Three – Optimize 360 workflow
• Why do you need a good workflow to work with Optimize 360
• Project/test scoping
• Assessing requirements in Optimize 360
Session Four – analysing results GA/360
• The results dashboard in GA and Optimize 360
• Analysing results and finding next steps
By the end of the course, you will be confident in creating a testing plan, putting it into action and analysing relevant data to make insightful changes that improve results on your website.
Fresh Egg are 3-star partners with CRO service providers Optimizely and one of the first to gain Google Optimize 360 certification in the UK.