Beyond Traffic: Measure Your Marketing Goals with Google Analytics
Join us at Tech Liminal for this introduction to setting goals with Google Analytics, a powerful and free measurement tool that can tell you nearly anything about how people use your website.
- Better drive sales, content views, or newsletter signups
- Increase your traffic to improve your SEO
- Improve your site's user experience with actionable data about your users
- Use paid online marketing effectively, including Google Adwords & Facebook Ads
- Measure how your social media efforts are working for you.
Founded in 2009, Tech Liminal is Oakland’s original Technology Hotspot and Salon - an accessible, technology-focused community space where diverse minds meet and learn to apply the right tools to solve the right problems. Tech Liminal features professional development groups focused on areas such as Programming, WordPress, Video, SEO, Online Marketing, Business Process and Product Management - and workshops that allow people to explore technology in the context of pure learning, such as Workshop Weekend: Arduino, Weekly Introduction to Programming, and STEAM Camp.
Find out more at our web site, techliminal.com