Join us in San Francisco, CA for an informative seminar on Google’s web analytics solutions, Google Analytics Premium and Google Analytics Standard, with presentations from the Google team.
By attending you will:
- Understand the features of Google Analytics Premium
- See practical uses of Premium and its added value
- Join a discussion with the Google Analytics Premium Team
- Hear ways to optimize the use of Google Analytics Standard
- Get to know the Analytics Experts from Blast Advanced Media
- Learn which analytics tool, Premium or Standard, is right for you.
Where: Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco
When: Starts at 11am on October 25th, 2011 (lunch provided)
Who: Marketing and Analytics Executives and Professionals
- Registration/Networking (11am)
- Lunch (11:45)
- Google Analytics Premium (12:30) - Presentations by Bill Kee, Google Product Manager for Attribution Modeling, Joe Christopher, Director of Analytics from Blast Advanced Media, and Charles Davis, Solutions Director of Blast
- Discover how Google Analytics Premium can move your enterprise from data to insight to action, with data-driven decisions. Tour new features, explore practical uses, ask the experts your questions.
- Break/Networking (1:30)
- Google Analytics Standard (1:45) - Presentations by Jesse Nichols, Google Partner Program Manager for Google Analytics, Joe Christopher, and Kayden Kelly, Managing Director of Blast
Google Analytics Standard packs a mighty punch as Google’s free version of enterprise level web analytics. Learn more about its powerful feature set, tracking your marketing effectiveness and what is is store for the future.
- Networking (3:00)
Interested in hearing a specific topic covered? Email us at email@example.com with what you'd like covered.