Actions and Detail Panel
Goodbye Old School, Hello Digital Summer Bootcamp for Small Business Owners...
Sat, July 8, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
Click here for details. zarlun.com or directly to http://www.zarlun.com/summer-2017-bootcamp-eb.html
“Goodbye Old School, Hello Digital”
Small Business Owners, Start-ups and Self-Employed
2nd Annual Online Summer Boot Camp
Goodbye "Old School" Hello Digital
- User-friendly Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Branding & Maximizing Online Presence
- Social Media Marketing
- Low Cost Internet Advertising
- Learn with a LIVE DEMO how to develop a simple, but effective website in a short period of time.
- Learn hands-on and create your website from scratch with opportunity to purchase domain names.
- Designing your site, utilizing formatting elements including color, building, drag and drop features, and selecting backgrounds.
- Adding pages and layouts, text, content, images, headliners, subtitles, headers and footers.
- Connecting a domain name to your website and; publishing your website in a short period of time.
- Also you will learn how to use advanced elements to enhance and more define your website; for example, learn how to create Call-to-Action forms and General Purpose forms.
- Maintain control over the optimization techniques used to help your website rank.
- Drive traffic to your website, organically.
- Learn strategies to help your website contribute to your growth and increased income.
- How to effective add a Title Page (Title Tags), Page Description, and Meta Tags (Meta Keywords) that will help you avoid a search engine violation.
- Use of various codes and layout coding.
- Hiding from the search engines.
- Keeping some of your details a secret in general.Optimizing individual web pages.
- Avoiding getting your company black-listed.
- Publishing optimized changes to your website.
- Which details are important to ranking as a top site.
- Learn how to implement search engine optimization techniques to your website.
- Learn techniques that help your website to rank in search results.
- Utilize hands-on learning while watching a live demonstration.
- Implement the use of branding identifiers including: target markets; product/service descriptions; and competitive differentiators.
- Identify your business' strengths and weaknesses. Implement and utilize a SWOT analysis in your online marketing strategy.
- Learn which sources to use to for constructive brand feedback.
- Selecting the essentials for your company and online marketing: company name, domain name and professional use of email address and phone number.
- Build a brand for your business online.
- Social media marketing. Incorporate social media and use strategies to minimize conflicting employee's social media.
- Connecting, and enhancing your online sites to maximize your digital exposure.
As a bonus, learn all additional elements available on hosting website, including: HTML Code Elements; Discussion Forums; Feed Reader; Online Appointment Scheduler; Social Media Buttons; Outbound Links; Survey and Polls; Event Options; Flash; Image Gallery; Slideshow; Formatting Space; Attaching Documents and Files for users; and Videos.
Dates & Online Class Time:
Open enrollment. You may start with any class date You will be enrolled for 4 weeks. Each class lasts for two hours. If you miss a class, we will give you access to the recorded session.
Time: 12:00 Noon EST (9:00 am PST/10:00am MT/11:00am CST)
• June 24
• July 1
• July 8
• July 15
• July 22
• July 29
Time: 9:00 pm EST (6:00 pm PST/7:00pm MT/8:00pmCST)
• June 28
• July 5
• July 12
• July 19
• July 26
• August 2
• August 24
• August 31