San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in celebrating Texas’ Good Food Award Finalists in an intimate sampling event showcasing their award-winning creations. These regional food crafters were selected from over 1,450 entries for their truly delicious product and commitment to upholding the values of the Good Food Movement, using sustainable ingredients and supporting their local economies.
- Confituras - Pickled Blueberries
- Independence Brewing - Convict Hill Stout and Independence Pale
- Jester King - Atrial Rubicite & RU-55 Barrel-Aged Sour Red
- Letelier Food Co. - Apricot Sage Chicken Liver Pate
- The Jelly Queens - Blood Orange Marmalade
- Pogue Mahone Pickles - Dill & Garlic Pickles
- Pure Luck Farm and Dairy - Hopelessly Bleu
- TRACE, Chef Lawrence - Cappacola, snack stick, Lardo, Spanish-style Chorizo
All ticket sales will benefit the Sustainable Food Center whose mission is to cultivate a healthy community by strengthening the local food system and improving access to nutritious, affordable food.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This sampling event is 21 years and over. Please bring a valid photo ID and present for admission.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is parking directly outside of the brewery tasting room, as well as along warehouse neighbors. Please do not park in front of any dock doors.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email your questions to: email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your ticket or be able to show your confirmation from your phone. It will speed up the check in time.
What is the refund policy?
Since this event is a fundraiser benefiting a local non-profit, no refunds will be issued.
When & Where
Independence Brewing Co.
Proudly brewing craft beer for independent thinkers and drinkers since 2004 in Austin, Texas. Signature beers include Austin Amber, Stash IPA, Power & Light, Convict Hill Stout, and special releases like White Rabbit White Ale, Redbud Berliner Weisse, and Reaper Madness.