San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Focus & Attention
- Loose Lead
- Sit – Down – Stay
- Go to bed!
- Leave it
Behavioral topics also discussed such as :
- Separation Anxiety
- Jumping Up
Course Material Provided:
- Puppy Manners Training Manual
- Additional Training Notes From Your Trainer
- Email and Telephone Support
- DSPCA, Mount Venus Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
- St. Enda’s Park, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
- Red Stables, St Anne’s Park, Raheny, Dublin 3
- Bushy Park, Rathdown Avenue, Terenure, Dublin 6w
- Marlay Park, Grange Rd, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
- St Catherine’s Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- Shoreline Sports Park, Charlesland, Greystones, Co Wicklow
We encourage all family members who will be participating in training your dog to attend class. Children can be good trainers but they do require special consideration in a class situation. There are times when the child will have to sit quietly in class and we want their parents and others to be able to fully concentrate on the class.
For reasons of safety, we do not allow a single handler to bring multiple dogs to class. If you have multiple dogs, please ensure that you have multiple handlers – one for each dog.
Refunds (minus a Eur 15 registration fee) are issued prior to class if cancelled within 7 days prior classes commencing. We regret that we are unable to refund class fees once class has commenced. If something unexpected makes it impossible for you to continue with class, we will do our best to accommodate you in an upcoming class, space permitting (usually not ascertained until the day that class begins). * Class fees are non-transferrable
Make-up sessions are always possible! If you miss a lesson we will move you into another upcoming class we will do our best to accommodate you.
DHPPi, Lepto 2/4 , are required before your dog participates in class. YOUR DOG MUST BE CURRENT ON ALL VACCINATIONS. We require that you bring the vaccination records to the first class. Please check with your veterinarian to be sure your doggie is current on all shots.
Save This Event
When & Where
DSPCA Dog Training
Tel: +353 1 499 4790/5
Charity Number: CHY1047
Registered Company No. 3437